Join the Bubble
Discover our vacancies
Join the Bubble
Discover our vacancies
Want to rock the laundry business with the world's coolest team?
Discover our open positions here.
We are an innovative Swiss textile cleaning and laundry service with our own pick-up and delivery service and branches in the canton of Zurich, Zug and Basel.
Our mission is to make the life of our customers easier and to gift them more free time. As a smart laundry service, we pick up the dirty laundry from our customers' homes or offices and clean, wash, fold and iron the complete laundry in our own production facilities. After just two working days, we deliver the fresh laundry back to them.
If you like to be part of a fast-moving young company with room to operate and would like to grow and accomplish great achievements together with us, we should get to know each other.
Your job in a nutshell:
- With your reliability and punctuality in collection and delivery, you help our customers to save time and make their lives easier.
- The focus is entirely on logistics and on the reliable transport of the cleaning goods.
- Suitable as side job/part-time job
- You are responsible for the on-time pick-up and delivery of customer orders (private and business customers)
- You deliver customer orders to our laundries for processing and pick them up again for delivery to customers
Daily direct customer contact during pickup and delivery
- You are responsible for the exterior and interior cleaning and refueling of the vehicle
- Correspondence with our head office and the productions for an optimal cross-team interaction
- You have a high sense of responsibility and work independently and conscientiously
- You are structured and keep the overview even in chaotic situations
- Punctuality is second nature to you and a tight schedule does not make you sweat
- You are always friendly, professional and like the direct contact with our customers.
- Valid driving license class B (motor vehicles up to 3.5t)
- You are at least 21 years old or older
- German at level B1 or higher, as well as basic English. You can answer simple questions and give information to our customers
- Positive and well-groomed appearance and friendly demeanor
- Experience as chauffeur/driver in delivery or courier is an advantage but not a must.
- We are a diverse, innovative team in a fast growing company
- Friendly, relaxed working atmosphere with start-up character
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Whether you have a lot of experience or not, you take responsibility from day 1 and can put yourself out there.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation; from the age of 50, the annual vacation entitlement increases by one day each year up to 5 weeks. (As a young company, it is unfortunately not currently possible for us to grant more vacation days. Be a part of our success story and help us to change this in the future).
- Logging of working hours and compensation of overtime
- Paid break to clear your head and recharge your batteries.
- Salary from CHF 24.40 per hour/CHF 4'000 per month at 100% (corresponds to an annual salary of CHF 48'000)
- Traffic fines as well as the deductible for self-inflicted accidents are covered by you
- Annual employee party where all departments from all locations enjoy a great time together
- Regular trainings that help you and us grow together
- We also offer you various opportunities for your personal development (LinkedIn Learning, Babbel language training, etc.).
- You benefit from 40% discount on our service and always have fresh laundry
- We provide you workwear; polo shirts, cap, hoodies and rain jacket
Submit the form below with all relevant information as well as your resume.
We do not necessarily require certificates and a letter of motivation.
nothing for you right now?
Nevertheless, you fit perfectly into our team and want to become part of Bubble Box?
Then send us your complete impromptu application.